20101120

FUN ART & GIFTS FOR THE NEW YEAR - Ring in 2011 in Pop Art Style!



  Image ©2010 by PopArtDiva.Com. All Rights Reserved.
No permission is given to copy, share, distribute, reproduce, post or print without written authorization.
 
 I get asked to do a lot of specific designs and the holidays are always on that request list.  I don't concentrate on date specific designs or current events generally but every artist should have at least one design in their portfolio for major holidays - especially if you're selling merchandise with your art on it!

I've done several for Halloween, my favorite holiday as well as a few for Christmas and I do have a holiday themed store online called HAPPY HOLLY DAZE where I post others for Valentine's Day, Easter, and other holidays but hadn't done one yet for New Years so this week I remedied that with my new HAPPY NEW YEAR POP ART.

I made two different versions; one for the particular year - in this case 2011 - and one that is a generic New Year Illustration and I set up my store so that you can buy either one on all the products I sell.  As always you can personalize anything in my store - add a name, a photo, play with text fonts & colors, change pertinent information.  This way you can create a totally unique product for yourself or as a gift.

As I've said before, I always save my working files and keep each layer so next year all I have to do is change the date in the boxes and I've got a new design for 2012.  I may change one little element each year just for the heck of it for anyone who collects my work - it all depends on whether I remember to do that next year, lol.
 
Check out my
HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY 2011
Banners, T-shirts, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Cups, Invitations, Cards, Postage, Aprons, Baby Apparel, Ties & other fun New Year Gifts
AND
I just added Ornaments to my store and this is one of the first products with those available:


-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery