- MAKE A JACKSON POLLOCK PAINTING - click "Enter Jackson Pollock.Org and start dragging your mouse around - double click and you change color! You'll get something like the banner I did for this week's Thursday Thirteen. Go forth and be creative!
- CREATE YOUR OWN FLOWER - Everyone will love this, even those of you who say you can't draw a straight line can make a beautiful "flower" - I did the one below in about 2 minutes - have fun!
- ORIGAMI NOW - this is really cool. Videos that walk you through making origami sculpture. Very soothing and you get to keep what you do - bring some pretty paper!
- SUBSERVIENT CHICKEN - This is a real guy in a chicken suit - you type in a command and see what he/it does (pssst, don't tell anyone but I typed in "fart" "pee on the chair" and "send me a check for five million dollars" omg, roflmao - THEN I told it to "do Elvis" and "dance like a Rockette" hehehe, still laughing).
- SCREAMING BEANS - trust me, just keep clicking!
- BUBBLE WRAP- exactly what it says it is, a sheet of bubble wrap that you pop until your pooped. Fresh sheets of bubble wrap at no charge, lol!
- SOMEONE STOLE MY LETTERS! - OMG, you and other people are all moving these refrigerator magnet style letters around at the same time, hilarious! I kept messing with someone trying to spell "hello" hehehe.
- FALLING SAND - Weird but fun once you get the hang of it - tools are at the bottom of the window - the fun one is the one marked ??? - hehehe, don't do this at work!
- IDIOT TEST - fun - if you don't turn out to be an idiot, lol!
- HORSE QUARTET - click to activate and deactivate each equine singer. Great for kids and bored employees.
- STUFF ON MY CAT - I just became a cat owner so this was cute and entertaining.
- SAMOROST - if nothing else the music will relax you, hehe.
- TUMBLE THE TEDDY BEARS - simple, you knock 'em down they jump back up. Good for about 2 minutes unless you're under 5. . . .I spent 15 minutes there, lol!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!