20110219

20% OFF ALL MY POSTERS & TEES!

PRESIDENT'S DAY SALE
at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery!

Sale Ends Monday @ 11:59 pm PST so if you've been planning on getting one of my Posters or Hoodies/Tees hurry over and grab 20% OFF!

Just pick out your design and use code: FFHSPRESIDAY at checkout!

POSTERS:

T-SHIRTS, HOODIES & TOPS:

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND!
Send me some photos of you in your new hoodie/tee or your new poster on the wall!


-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...