20101205

Illustrations for my FIRST MARTINI BOOK!

 
I'm proud to announce the release of my first martini recipe book:
The
MERRY
MARTINI
Mixology Book
 
(Check It Out Here
 
I have published my first in a series of Martini Recipe books under my brand The Martini Diva™ and, of course, the illustrations are all Pop Art Diva style!

The Merry Martini Mixology Book is illustrated in full color throughout and features:
  • 24 delicious Christmas themed martini recipes on my originally designed recipe cards
  • Merry Martini Making Tips to help you make the very best Merry Martinis
  • Christmas Trivia to entertain you and your guests while you shake up some Holiday Jolly
 
 
It's a perfect book to put the Ho Ho Ho in your Christmas Cocktails
or to give the gift of Holiday Happy Hours to family and friends:

  Click Here to Purchase
The MERRY MARTINI MIXOLOGY BOOK



-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery