20100626

My latest Pop Art - CAKES! Low Fat, no sugar - just sweet.


I've been wanting to start a series of pop art food for ages. I did my first one around my birthday in January - Pop Art Cupcakes, then last month I did a pop art of Popsicles and Pop Art Ice Cream Cones because I was posting ice cream martini recipes on The Martini Diva. It got me started!

Yesterday I did this fun Pop Art of a slice of cake with a fork stuck in it and a bite already gone. I added some fun confetti and streamers because cake and celebrations seem to go together.

I do all my designs for products sold on my online stores and this one is on t-shirts, posters, cups, aprons, cards, caps and other cute goodies at POP ART CAKE SLICE.

Check it out and let me know if it makes you gain weight!
-------------------
Follow me on TwitterFriend me on FacebookSHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery