20090511

Smoothie Commercials - Retro? Not so much, but funny!

I'm having a Martini Smoothie Week over at The Martini Diva and it made me wonder if there were any retro smoothie ads out there. I did find one commercial for a Barbie shaved ice toy which is the epitome of pushing brand merchandising to the edge:



But a little deeper digging scored me this hilarious gem from Jack in the Box selling fruit smoothies as a cure for MENOPAUSE! Yup, you heard me right - I'm still laughing:


Okay, Jack, I forgive you for the crappy bag that let all my food fall out on the asphalt last week now. . .

-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!