20090417

I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT - KISS Retro Rock Classic for OSF

Art Tribute © 2009 by PopArtDiva.com.
All Rights Reserved. Not For Sale.


This week's Old School Friday theme is Blogger's Choice so I'm going with THE classic rock and roll theme song and my favorite rockers from the seventies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, May I Present:
KISS performing "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night" in a rare 1976 video:


And for a little fun let's get really down with That 70's Show's KISS Video:



Now, I know all you boomers want to run right out and start up your own rock and roll band - again - but here's a little word of caution to all you wanna be rockers over 50:


-----------------------

Learn more about Old School Fridays - Music Meme here.

-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!


Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!