20090325

Heavy Metal Hip Replacement Music - Retro Gets Medical

I started doing some fun little illustrated "nano" fiction for my cocktail blog, The Martini Diva™ last week and people seem to really like the idea. So, when I found myself doodling this retro style platform boot straight out of the seventies and a KISS concert and thought I'd do a little micro story for you guys too!

Above is my first Illustrated Retro Micro Fiction story entitled Heavy Metal Hip Replacement. I'll pop one in whenever the mood and the muse strike! Now, enjoy some heavy metal sounds to go with:




My Art Tribute to Gene Simmons of KISS..
This image is not for sale it is only a tribute to a pop icon.
© PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.


-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!