An original, one-of-a-kind, hand painted contemporary paper bead necklace by Pop Art Diva.
"BLUE DROP FANTASY" HAND PAINTED, ONE OF A KIND, CONTEMPORARY
PAPER BEAD NECKLACE
SOLD - Sorry
BLUE DROP FANTASY" is a contemporary choker style paper bead necklace that features seven of my hand painted, watercolor paper beads. The beads are combined with complementary blue, aqua, clear and white glass beads on wire hangers then dangled off a choker of white seed beads.
Unlike other paper beads, all my hand rolled paper beads are created by first painting an original watercolor on archival watercolor paper. This original watercolor is then cut into strips and I hand roll each bead. I use archival glue to close them up then seal each bead in a clear, acrylic, archival glaze.
- Each paper bead is sealed completely in a clear, water resistant glaze to ensure ease of wearability and longevity. They can be cleaned easily with a soft, damp cloth.
- Nickle free findings, toggle clasp.
- Necklace length including clasp is 18". With the necklace extender the necklace is 21-3/4" long.
- Primary colors are blue, turquoise and white with a bit of lavender.
- Comes beautifully packaged in a custom, hand built jewelry box, carded and wrapped in tissue paper with care instructions on the inside of the bottom of the box. That is then bubble wrapped and packed in a heavy cardboard, Priority Mail box.
- FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING within the United States. (International shipping is available, please message me for information.)