20140115

RETRO TEAR DROP TRAVEL TRAILER RV ART



ILLUSTRATION OF A RETRO PINK & TURQUOISE FIFTIES STYLE
TEAR DROP TRAVEL TRAILER

I spent 15 years traveling around the country in an RV doing art shows from coast to coast.  Of course I had to be more practical in my choice of recreational vehicle and drove a 30 foot motor home instead of this adorable little fifties style tear drop trailer but I have always loved the vintage RVs because they're so cute.

When I happened upon the Outdoor Adventure Club for Women I was entranced by the adorable and creative ways the members had gussied up their trailers and was inspired to do this illustration. Someday I want to have a cute little get-up like this - complete with a matching 1956 pink and turquoise T-Bird to pull it! In the meantime I can enjoy my own graphic of my dream.


http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/products?st=date_created&cg=196726725930834147&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&ps=120

http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/products?st=date_created&cg=196726725930834147&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&ps=120

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...