20101210

NEW ART for THE MARTINI DIVA!

©2010 by Pop Art Diva. All Rights Reserved. No permission is given to copy, share, reproduce, distribute, post or print without written authorization from PopArtDiva.Com.

My latest work of art is a martini illustration for TheMartiniDiva.Com.  I had done a cute martini recipe card some time back with a line up of martini glasses where the martini inside gradually went down but I did not do it for products which is kind of dumb of me.  The whole point of giving away free martini cards is to promote my Martini Art!

This week I corrected that error and did Going, Going, GONE.  Please note that the olives disappear along with the martini!  I love those kind of visual puns but not everyone catches them.  You will often see a visual pun in my work if you look for it.

I've recently added Necklaces, Coasters & Ornaments to my product line at The Martini Diva Boutique AND Necklaces, Coasters, Ornaments, &  hard cases for iPads and iPhones at the PopArtDiva Gift Gallery so check out the new goodies!

And as always you can get 
on Posters, Tees, Shoes, Business Cards, Greeting Cards, Aprons, Cups,


-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery