20101205

Illustrations for my FIRST MARTINI BOOK!

 
I'm proud to announce the release of my first martini recipe book:
The
MERRY
MARTINI
Mixology Book
 
(Check It Out Here
 
I have published my first in a series of Martini Recipe books under my brand The Martini Diva™ and, of course, the illustrations are all Pop Art Diva style!

The Merry Martini Mixology Book is illustrated in full color throughout and features:
  • 24 delicious Christmas themed martini recipes on my originally designed recipe cards
  • Merry Martini Making Tips to help you make the very best Merry Martinis
  • Christmas Trivia to entertain you and your guests while you shake up some Holiday Jolly
 
 
It's a perfect book to put the Ho Ho Ho in your Christmas Cocktails
or to give the gift of Holiday Happy Hours to family and friends:

  Click Here to Purchase
The MERRY MARTINI MIXOLOGY BOOK



-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...