20100626

My latest Pop Art - CAKES! Low Fat, no sugar - just sweet.


I've been wanting to start a series of pop art food for ages. I did my first one around my birthday in January - Pop Art Cupcakes, then last month I did a pop art of Popsicles and Pop Art Ice Cream Cones because I was posting ice cream martini recipes on The Martini Diva. It got me started!

Yesterday I did this fun Pop Art of a slice of cake with a fork stuck in it and a bite already gone. I added some fun confetti and streamers because cake and celebrations seem to go together.

I do all my designs for products sold on my online stores and this one is on t-shirts, posters, cups, aprons, cards, caps and other cute goodies at POP ART CAKE SLICE.

Check it out and let me know if it makes you gain weight!
-------------------
Follow me on TwitterFriend me on FacebookSHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...