20100120

Hug Me, Kiss Me, TWEET ME - Twitter makes it to Classic Retro Candy Status!

(FOR THOSE OF YOU PLAYING MY RETRO TRIVIA CONTEST
CONTEST QUESTION #3 IS THE POST JUST BELOW THIS!)

I woke up this morning, turned on the TV and the first thing I saw was my screen filled with this 2010 version of a classic candy - the adorable Sweetheart Candies that have been a part of Valentine's Day ever since that first schoolgirl/schoolboy crush way back in the fifties has entered the computer age.

Yes folks, this year you will be able to give your Valentine a Sweetheart candy heart that says "TWEET ME" or "TEXT ME".

As far as I'm concerned Twitter has officially arrived - it has now become part of classic candy marketing and has entered into pop culture history thanks to Necco and our beloved Sweethearts Candy Hearts.

I'm curious, do they have one that says "Friend Me" for Facebook fans or maybe they should do one that says "Google Me"?

Happy Sugar Bytes Everyone!

---
Remember
VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!
Give the Gift of Love or
Get yourself Geared up with Tees, Posters, Cups, Aprons & Other Fun Gifts
featuring my fun

SWEETHEART CANDY HEARTS OF LOVE DESIGN:



-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook