20100129

Going a little RETRO with my PIN UP GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS


OLIVIA - GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS

I've always loved the Vargas Pin Up Girl style illustrations. There was something so classic forties about them and they were just plain fun. I also loved some of the martini glass versions, as a kid the idea of someone sitting in a glass tickled my fancy.

My alter ego, The Martini Diva, has a perfect place for some newer versions from me at The Martini Diva Boutique and so I have started a series of GIRLS IN A MARTINI GLASS in a fun cartoon illustration style.

My second in this series is OLIVIA - named after the tumbling olives falling from her martini glass:

She's a perky little blond in a hot little red swimsuit kicking up her heels in a martini glass - a martini diva cartoon illustration sure to put the happy in your happy hour!

Check her out on Posters, T-shirts, Cups, Cards, Aprons, Caps & other Fun Gifts!

Get Your Happy Hour On! And don't miss my very first GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS - Little Red

Collect the whole series!

Olivia - Girl in a Martini Glass #2 is copyright 2010 by PopArtDiva. No permission given to share, copy, e-mail, distribute, print or electronically reproduce or link to without written authorization from PopArtDiva.com. All Rights Reserved.


-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery:

4 comments:

  1. Just looking at Olivia makes me happy and causes my face to break out in a grin. Adorable new artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift gallery is great and I think perfect designs are available to make your event memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pop Art! Always nice to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...