20090429

Retro Cartoon Themes - Nostalgia for your boomer ears!

I woke up this morning humming a tune. I was humming away as I made my coffee and took Pixel out to piddle - just a background droning in my head until I realized what I was humming! I have no idea why either! This is the song I was humming:


Yup, the theme from Mighty Mouse, lol. Sheesh, wonder what dredged that up from the time vault of my mind? Anyhoo, I thought I'd post some cartoon themes from my memories of Saturday morning cartoon marathons so you'd get one stuck in your head too. . . .

QUICK DRAW McGRAW:


YOGI BEAR:


DUDLEY DO RIGHT:



Hehehe, enjoy and don't blame me if you can't get these nostalgic tunes out of you head - I only posted them, you listened! Happy Wednesday!

Stop by PopArtDiva.com Today for some great retro art, nostalgic pop art, trivia and comfort food recipes - it's a time machine for your soul!


-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

2 comments:

  1. sounds from yesteryear I remember listening to the shadow on saturday mornings when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopannies - I watched Sky King, Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy along with my cartoons.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...