20081212

Favorite Band + Old School Fridays = Happy Together

Today's topic for Old School Fridays is Favorite Band. Now, this one was difficult for me because in my favorite music era there were some really great bands! The most notable ones being The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.

But I had to give a little "high five" to another band and one of my all time favorite songs - The Turtles and Happy Together. This video is from 1967 and even includes the lyrics so you can sing along! There's just something about this song that always makes me do a little chair dance when it comes on!



----------------------------------
This meme was developed by Marvalus View and Ms. Grapevine. If you want to join in on the fun, click here.
----------------------------------

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!