20080813

Thursday Thirteen - The 13 Most Popular Martini Recipes from TheMartiniDiva.com

THURSDAY THIRTEEN FOR AUGUST 14TH, 2008!

FOR ALL YOU MARTINI LOVERS

or If You Know a Martini Lover!

The Thirteen of the Most Popular Martini Recipes from my blog
The Martini Diva
(Just click the martini to get the free recipe card to print out! Wrap them up with a prety ribbon and give them as a gift or save them for your own bar!)

1. The Apple Martini

2. The Lemon Drop Martini

3. The Sex in the City Cosmopolitan

4. The Orange Julius Martini

5. The Key Lime Pie Martini

6. The Perfect Cherry Martini

7. The Tipsy Girl Scout Martini

8. The Divorce Martini

9. The Pink Flamingo Martini

10. The Classic Gin Martini

11. The Devil's in the Details (a Halloween Martini!)

12. The Millionaire Martini - A spicy, PRICEY apple martini!

13. Rudolf's Reindeer Martini (Christmas Martini)

and a bonus martini from my Joke Martini Collection:

JACKASS, THE MARTINI
(I hope you have a sense of humor and an athletic supporter!)

My very first How To Make a Martini Recipe Video - The Key Lime Pie Martini!

Find ALL my martini recipes on the Recipe Archives at PopArtdiva.com


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

13 comments:

  1. This is a great list. Might just have one after work today.

    My favorite is the Millionaire Marintini and the Lemon Drop espeically with Kettle One.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy TT. 1,2 and 3 are my favorite but I want to learn how to make a Key Lime thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love martinis... mmmmmm.... I just don't drink them or really anything anymore. I can't seem to tolerate it anymore - go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG......I love the list.....I've tried several on here, but I think I'll try the others......on different occasions of course.

    I'll have to book mark this to ensure I try them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you for replying to the Pink Flamingo's TT and linking to your wonderful Martini list - I NEEDED THAT!

    I'm now partial to filthy gin martinis lately.

    I think you have the best TT list ever! I'm going to link to it for my Thursday Pink Flamingo summary.

    SJR
    The Pink Flamingo

    ReplyDelete
  6. supposed paradise - yes, the millionaire martini is really good and so impressive when you have guests - all that real gold! How'd you like the recipe card with my gazillion dollar bill?

    Yasmin - Did you see my video for how to make a Key Lime Pie Martini at the bottom of the post??

    Claudia - that's what happened to me with wine - I love wine but it always upset my stomach now - red, white, good wine, bad wine, - it all gives me a tummy ache, sigh. So I switched to martinis - go figure martinis don't bother me at all (unless I overdo, lol)

    Laughing808 - You can always visit TheMartiniDiva.com too and use my search bar for any flavor or martini you want. Plus you'll get the latest martinis and videos! And all my martinis are posted to the Recipe Bistro on PopArtDiva.com too.

    sj reidhead - well, don't miss my blog later this week - I'm posting the best dirty martini ever - The Dirty Rotten Bastard martini, lol - yummy! BTW, I love NM - where are you there?

    My thanks to all of you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are definitely not your father's martinis. LOL My dad always ordered an extra dry vodak martini, on the rocks with a twist and a little bit of olice juice. I don't drink martinis but I used to be a bartender waaay back when. These really brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy.... I love Martini's. The best drink ever. Thanks for sharing all these fun recipes. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be back because right now I don't have time to give this list the attention it so richly deserves. I do love my ini's (have you ever had a Lotus Martini) and believe that by posting this, you are doing The Lord's Work. Bless you, my diva, and thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladykill - Technically, most of these aren't martinis - only the classic martini! I call them "designer" martinis - cocktails that I serve up in a martini glass because I like martini glasses! Thank God for this trend because I'm not overly fond of the classic martini but I love martini glasses,lol!

    Michelle - you're most welcome! Visit TheMartiniDiva.com for all of my martini recipes. You can even get some of the recipes as fun art on tees, aprons, coasters and other products at The Martini Department at The PopArtDiva Boutique!

    The Gal Herself - some back anytime! I'll have to check into the Lotus Martini - sounds like the perfect martini to go with Asian food.

    Monday-Sunday - me too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the list! I'm all of a sudden very thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of these martinis sound absolutely scrumtious! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!