20140221

New Art! Be Nice To Me Or I'LL COLOR YOU FUNNY!

http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/gifts?ps=120&cg=196023182969003994&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&sd=desc&st=date_created

HEY! Be Nice to Me or I'll
COLOR YOU FUNNY!

I think this is a perfect design for budding artists of all ages, professional artists, crafts persons and art show participants.  It's whimsical, funny and involves crayons - all of which appeal to artists in any age group.

The whole idea came from an inside joke at the art shows that I did for decades. I did up a hand painted t-shirt for myself to wear at the shows many years ago and every artist who saw it wanted one.  I was no way going to hand paint dozens of the same shirt and never got around to printing some up, but I always loved this design.

Finally, I have brought it back to life and now it's up on not only t-shirts but other apparel, gifts and gear as well.
 
http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/gifts?ps=120&cg=196023182969003994&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&sd=desc&st=date_created
 
And remember....I have crayons!


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook