20110601

A little bit of POP for Pop from PopArtDiva - Father's Day Art

PUT SOME POP IN YOUR POP'S FATHER'S DAY
with my
DAD POP ART
Posters, Cards, Mugs & Steins, Ties, Caps, Tees & Hoodies, BBQ Aprons, Invitations & Postage, Mousepads, Buttons, Keychains

How could I not do a Pop art for Pop?  But when I put P O P in the squares it looked wrong so I switched it to DAD instead.  Seriously, how many people call their fathers Pop anymore?  The only person I ever remember calling their father Pop was Ricky Nelson on Ozzie and Harriet!

The great thing about selling my art on the platform I use is that the buyer can customize just about any product.  You can add your Dad's name, a photo, or a special quote or saying AND you can customize the fonts, background colors and styles.  There's also a lot of different styles of products to choose from, tees come in a wide variety of styles and colors, you can get mugs, cups and even beer steins, different apron & grocery bag styles and pick out different types of buttons, keychains and cards as well.

Want something with a little more sizzle?
Check out my
Design at The Rantorium Emporium
for some Father's Day gifts with some heat!

Yes, of course I did a
MOM POP ART
and a
HOT MOMMY
too!

And it doesn't have to be Father's Day or Mother's Day - these are great gifts for any time you want to send a little love to the folks who put up with you while you were being an annoying brat for 18 years!

Images ©2010 by PopArtDiva.Com. All Rights Reserved.

                                          


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook