20110214

ANTI-VALENTINE POEM & MARTINIS ANYONE?


Sometimes Valentine's Day isn't all hearts and flowers.  If you are anti-Valentine this one's for you:
 
You brought me one flower
you stole from my yard,
and thought you'd get lucky
with a tacky red card.


You're a cheap little weasel
with no style and no class,
An uninspired boorish Cupid
dressed up like an ass.

I'd rather do laundry
than spend time with you,
or even spend V-day
with a case of the flu!

So pack up your willy
that itty, bitty wahoo,
cuz it's really quite silly
to think I'd do you!
©2011 by PopArtDiva.Com

 ANTI -VALENTINE MARTINIS
The Battle of the Sexes Martini
I'm Not Your Booty Call Martini
Desperate Valentine Martini
The Gangsta of Love Martini  
I've Kissed Too Many Frogs Martini 
That Tramp Stole My Man Tartini

HAPPY ANTI-VALENTINE'S DAY

 
-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery