20100129

Going a little RETRO with my PIN UP GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS


OLIVIA - GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS

I've always loved the Vargas Pin Up Girl style illustrations. There was something so classic forties about them and they were just plain fun. I also loved some of the martini glass versions, as a kid the idea of someone sitting in a glass tickled my fancy.

My alter ego, The Martini Diva, has a perfect place for some newer versions from me at The Martini Diva Boutique and so I have started a series of GIRLS IN A MARTINI GLASS in a fun cartoon illustration style.

My second in this series is OLIVIA - named after the tumbling olives falling from her martini glass:

She's a perky little blond in a hot little red swimsuit kicking up her heels in a martini glass - a martini diva cartoon illustration sure to put the happy in your happy hour!

Check her out on Posters, T-shirts, Cups, Cards, Aprons, Caps & other Fun Gifts!

Get Your Happy Hour On! And don't miss my very first GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS - Little Red

Collect the whole series!

Olivia - Girl in a Martini Glass #2 is copyright 2010 by PopArtDiva. No permission given to share, copy, e-mail, distribute, print or electronically reproduce or link to without written authorization from PopArtDiva.com. All Rights Reserved.


-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery: