20090715

MORE PINK THAN YOU THINK! - Pink Week for the Cure

When I Think Pink the first thing that comes to mind is cotton candy, it was a favorite confection of mine as a kid. Cotton candy was a sugary, pink cloud of stickiness and I loved it. I also think of Barbie - there's something very "pink" about Barbie to me, very girly and diva. Then I think of Elvis' Pink Cadillac - I love the idea of a pink Caddy - you've probably seen my Elvis Art that features a hot pink Cadillac and if not here it is:

From PopArtDiva.com

I'm more of a hot pink person than a pale pink person but I love combinations of all the various hues and shades - especially in shoes! Oh, and let's not forget I had a pair of pink eye glasses when I was about eight. No, my bike was blue - sorry!

In keeping with my THINK PINK event I have found some fun Pink Things for you:

A Squidoo Lens all about the color Pink
PINK'S FAMOUS HOT DOGS WEBSITE
Pink is the New Blog - gossip blog
The band Pink Martini
Yup, Twitter has a Pink!

PINK MARTINIS already posted:
The Pink Lady Martini
The Pink Cadillac Martini
Coming at The Martini Diva in the next 2 weeks:
High Maintenance Diva Martini
Pink Diva Martini
Pink Sling-a-Tini
Pink Squirrel Martini

PINK APPETIZERS already posted:
Pink Salmon Sliders
Honey Do Wraps

Coming at The Tiny Food Diva in the next 2 weeks:
Pink Grapefruit Skewers
Pink Ham Roll-Ups
Pink Mermaid Sea Food
Mini Strawberry Pizzas

IT'S TIME FOR A CURE!
BreastCancer.Org
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
National Cancer Institute
-----
CLICK HERE GET YOUR FUN THINK PINK GEAR
TEES, POSTERS, APRONS - EVEN SHOES!

Think pink and enjoy Pink Cadillac by Jerry Lee Lewis in this fun video cartoon: