20090309

HOWDY DOODY, BUFFALO BOB & TWINKIES? Retro Commercials Monday

I stumbled on this live commercial from The Howdy Doody Show for Twinkies! (Which strikes me as funny is because I just did a humorous retro art design for my online store that mentioned Twinkies - see below.) This spot is kind of cute - Buffalo Bob is pretending to mix up a batch of Twinkies - and "Allah-Kah-Zamm!" two perfectly packaged Twinkies!


And for those of you my age who remember watching in the fifties, here is a clip from the very last episode (the 2,343rd episode!) of The Howdy Doody Show. This clip includes the final Howdy Doody goodbye song and Clarabell's First Time Ever to Speak on the Show!! Do you remember what Clarabell's only words were???


For some fun Howdy Doody Trivia check out my Art Tribute to Buffalo Bob and Howdy

And if you are a true Twinkie fan you might enjoy a Tee, Cup or other item - or even a Poster for only $25! - of OLD TWINKIES


----------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX?
Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!