20090316

BARBIE TURNED 50 - She's a Boomer Now!

Last week, March 10th to be exact, our favorite doll - Barbie - turned 50! As a belated birthday greeting to her here's a couple of her best retro commercial from the sixties. Just to let you know how big a Barbie fan I was - I had the original Barbie from the fifties, a Ken, a Toni, a Midge, the cool peach and turquoise Barbie car and more clothes for all of them than I've ever had in my closet at once, lol.





Sure wish I looked that good when I was 50 - heck, wish I'd looked that good at 30!

---------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!