20081219

OLD SCHOOL FRIDAYS - The Christmas Grinch!

POP ART DIVA GOES GREEN FOR CHRISTMAS -MUHAHAHA!

As you can see from this Logo for my rant blog, The BRAT in the HAT, I am a big fan of Dr. Seuss. So what else would I post for my Christmas Song but You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch????? Hey I've even developed a Grinch-a-Tini for my martini site, The Martini Diva! AND the Mean Grinch Spinach Dip at The Diva of Tiny Foods!

And for all the little Who's out there in Whoville - Gosh, I'm really sorry but this song just cracks me up and makes me wanna dance! I'm just a bad banana with a greasy black peel, I have termites in my smile and I'm very fond of green, teehee!




--------------------


This meme was developed by Marvalus View and Ms. Grapevine

The rules are simple:

1. Anyone can participate; any music genre
2. Old School is defined as music created before 1999
3. No offensive words allowed, please use edited radio version
4. Post a video of your favorite Old School song to take us back down memory lane
5. Add your name to the meme list so that others can check you out
6. Have fun & don't forget to leave comments for other participants

If you want to join in on the fun, click here.
--------------------------


Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!