20080306

This Blog received a Thinking Blogger Award

I just received a Thinking Blogger Award from KATHIE M. THOMAS. I'm very honored to have been the recipient of this meme tag and thank Kathie for the nod!

The participation rules are simple:

  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
  2. Link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
  3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’.
I am going to tag these 5 blogs as the blogs that make me think and keep me interested and inspired:

Dina's BLOGFEEDER,
Karlyn's.Com,
Rosie's Boomer Review,
Bev's Baby Boomer Talk,
Malcolm's Pop Culture Dish

AND - If you're into retro and pop culture stop by and read my latest posts on POP CULTURE OF YESTERDAY V. TODAY on this blog's main page!