20060914

I've become a Bobble Head!

I got inspired by my last post about Bobble Heads. It got me to thinking, which is always dangerous, about how it would be fun to have a bobble head of myself. I wasn't about to go out and sculpt my head, make a mold, blah, blah, blah. But I could "photoshop" myself into a bobble head so I did. Gave myself a cool 1950's poodle skirt "lifted" off a Betty Boop Bobble I have. I am ready to rock 'n roll now!

I even added my little Yorkipoo, Pixel to the mix and bobbled her head. (Is "bobbled" a word?). Of course, with Pixel it's basically a real life portrait - she's a hyper threaded bundle of atomic energy. That dog was born a bobble head!

Here is "The Original Pop Art Diva BOBBLE HEAD". Can you dig it? Check out the animated version on my Artist Bio Page.