20160227

POP ART DIVA IS DOING COLORING BOOKS for Adults & Kids!

 
 
I've threatened for years, I've planned for months and finally I have published TWO COLORING BOOKS!
 
MANDALAS & MOTIVATION COLORING BOOK
Color Yourself Calm Inspired and Happy
Volume 1 in the Color Life Happy Coloring Books Series
 
COLOR YOUR COCKTAILS
An Adult Coloring Book with Cocktail Recipes
Volume 1 in the Color Your Cocktails Coloring Books Series
 
AND I also have INSTANT DOWNLOAD COLORING PAGES and - soon - PDF versions of my coloring Books available on my ETSY SHOP.
 
I have finally found a way to totally indulge my desire to create art for myself that other folks will enjoy and find fun as well. I should have done this years ago, when I first threatened to! And, with the Color Your Cocktails Coloring Books, I found a way to combine my two favorite things - art and cocktails!
 
And stay tuned, I'm working on my 3rd, 4th and 5th coloring books as we speak!
 
What would you like to see me turn into a coloring book??

 
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...