20150910

FLOWERS and MASKS Comedy and Tragedy Art Print

http://popartdiva.com
This image contains an embedded watermark to protect against digital theft.
This watermark will not be present in your print.

FLOWERS and MASKS
An art print of a colored pencil original drawing
from Pop Art Diva
$15.00
Shipping is Included
for orders shipped within the United States


FLOWERS and MASKS is a print of my original colored pencil drawing of four classic comedy and tragedy style human portraits drawn as carnival masks. Each in front of a beautiful morning to evening sky - complete with sun and moon - and surrounded by my favorite kinds of flowers, including irises, lilies, carnations, tulips and sweet peas in a floral garden. Set against a soft cream to light warm grey background, this is truly a celebration of comedy and tragedy masks.

I've been fascinated by masks and pierrot clowns since I was very young and love Mardi Gras and Carnivale. I'm also a huge fan of Cirque du Soleil so I bring all those together with my love of color, mystery and fun in my series of mask, mime, pierrot and clown drawings.

SPECIFICATIONS
This is an 8-1/2" x 11" print of my original colored pencil drawing with an image size of 7-1/2" x 10" allowing for a border for matting and or framing purposes.
I use archival-quality inks for vibrant color and detail printed on heavyweight glossy photo paper.

SHIPPING
Your print will come to you protected by a plastic sleeve in a rigid mailer for safe transport and shipped via First Class mail. There are no shipping charges for orders shipped within the United States.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE & LICENSING INFORMATION
Image © 2015 by PopArtDiva Enterprises. All rights are reserved.
Sales of artwork prints or originals does not transfer copyrights. Full copyright is retained by PopArtDiva Enterprises.
If you wish to license this image please contact me for licensing rights and quote at thepopartdiva@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE
The colors may appear slightly different than what you see here on your monitor. Images viewed online can be affected by operating system, monitor and screen settings as well as other factors.

Refunds and Exchanges
Please pick your purchases carefully. These original works of art are truly my heart and soul, done for love and not money - returns will hurt my feelings but I am always willing to work with you on an exchange.
I do not give refunds except in the case of shipping loss or damage.

http://popartdiva.com




Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook