20110527

HAPPY NATIONAL BURGER DAY & MEMORIAL DAY!

Image ©2010 by PopArtDiva.Com. All Rights Reserved.
No permission is given to copy, share, distribute, reproduce, post or print without written authorization.
Contact PopArtDiva.Com for licensing information.

NATIONAL BURGER DAY IS MAY 28TH
Celebrate with my
POP ART BURGER!

Saturday is National Burger Day - perfect timing for the Memorial Day Weekend when the most popular way to celebrate is grill up some hamburgers and spend the holiday weekend with family and food.

 I love to have my burger with a chocolate malt so check out my Chocolate Malt Martini to add a little extra happy to your Holiday Happy Hour this weekend.  If you're not into burgers then maybe you might like my Pop Art Hot Dog instead!

Read more about how I created the POP ART HAMBURGER.
Get my
POP ART BURGER


                                   


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook