20100710

POP ART EATING! ANDY WARHOL EATS A HAMBURGER

Since I just finished my Pop Art Burger and Fries I thought you would all get a kick out of seeing the real Andy Warhol eat a hamburger!


I've watched this several times trying to see what brand of burger he's eating and can't - but I can see that the bottle of ketchup is Heinz, lol.

This is Pop Art Food Performance Art! Maybe I should start recording my forays to fast food joints, lol. I could do 15 minutes on french fries alone!

POP ART BURGER & FRIES
by PopArtDiva


Image Copyright 2010 by PopArtDiva.Com. All Rights Reserved.

-------------------
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

4 comments:

  1. Love Andy! That video is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - it is, isn't it? Warhol had quite a fun take on art and life. I don't think I would ever have thought of filming myself eating food of any kind, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:48 PM

    Clearly a burger king logo on the bag a the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! I don't do fast food so much anymore but I just had a Burger King burger & fries and that's the logo!

    I kinda wish it had been McDonald's - One Pop Icon eating another Pop Icon, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...