20091204

FRANK SINATRA - Old Blue Eyes Does Christmas Songs

The theme for this week on Old School Friday is Gone But Not Forgotten and the one person I can think of, especially at this time of year, is Old Blue Eyes, Mr. Frank Sinatra. Maybe it was because my folks would always play 78s on the HiFi of Sinatra's Christmas Songs during the holidays.

BTW, to you younger readers a 78 is the original size that records came out on! Later Albums were called 33s and single song discs 45s. Do you know why they used those numbers? Because that was the RPM or revolutions per minute the disc would spin on the turntable!

What will be playing on your turntable, CD player, iPod, Blue Ray or Blackberry this year?


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


The Christmas Waltz


The Christmas Song - Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire


White Christmas (from 1944)


I'll Be Home For Christmas



It's Christmas Central in
PopArtDiva Land this month!

Check it out for a convenient location to shop all of my online stores for your holiday shopping!

-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook