20090225

TV THEMES FROM THE 70s - Retro music with nostalgia

I'm feeling a little lazy today and I have to get upstairs to my graphics computer and get to work so I'm just going to post a few of my favorite TV Themes from the seventies:

Happy Days - rockin all week with you:


Laverne & Shirley - schlameel, schlamazel, hossenfef incorporated:


The Love Boat - love, exciting and new!:


The Six Million Dollar Man - we can rebuild him!:


WKRP in Cinncinnati - I'm livin' on the air in Cincinnati:


Have a great Wednesday - gotta get to work, see ya tomorrow for the Thursday Thirteen!


Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...