20081222

PETER PAN with MARY MARTIN - Complete Broadcast

As A Special Holiday Treat for all you Baby Boomers
and Children Who Will Never Grow Up
Over the next three days I will present:
THE ENTIRE BROADCAST OF
PETER PAN
Starring MARY MARTIN

Today - Mary Martin Singing:

I Won't Grow Up:



Neverland



Distant Melody



Tomorrow the Adventure Begins!
Bring your children and your children's children
for The Pop Culture Classic of your youth,
PETER PAN starring Mary Martin!

TOMORROW
PARTS ONE THROUGH SEVEN
WEDNESDAY PARTS EIGHT TO FIFTEEN

My Thanks to Sfuv on YouTube for giving me the ability to present this pop culture classic to you!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, thanks for the nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabrielle wait until tomorrow and Wednesday - I'll have the entire broadcast up in sections for you to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, this brought me comfort today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy - I'm so glad it made you feel good! This is one of my very favorite memories of holidays past!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!