20080711

My First Try at Hosting my Retro Pop Culture Talk Show

Today I did my very first stint as a radio show host on Blog Talk Radio. The show is a Retro Pop Culture Talk Show called "TRIPPIN' DOWN MEMORY LANE" where you get to add your two cents worth (That would be about six dollars in todays market!)

Today was a round-house discussion of random memories - a fun blast to the past that I cajoled, blackmailed and begged a few friends to help me with. We ended up having a great time talking about our "formative" years and comparing generations. You can listen to the archived show on my profile.

If you get a chance stop by my blog talk radio profile and check out future shows - the next one is July 17th!

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

7 comments:

  1. Terri,

    So sorry to have missed your show! I am sure it was a "blast" and hope I can catch it next time. Looking forward to seeing all the great things you are doing with your website - I too am redoing one of mine, it's not an easy task to say the least.

    You go girl!

    Heidi Richards Mooney, Publisher
    WE magazine for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it one of these Thursdays! This coming show is on fashion and fads in the 50s, 60s and 70s.
    BTW, you're up early and at it today aren't you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Ms. Popartdiva--

    Listened to your show (sorry I missed it live) and LOVED it. What a trip down memory lane. How you can remember all these details from the past amazes me. But, it started me thinking about my own past--tripping about trips down my own memory lane. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are doing all of the things you need to do to sow those seeds to reap your harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feisty - you have to be there Thursday to join in!!!

    Be there or be square, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feisty - hope you're calling in on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev - thanks! And it was fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...