20080711

My First Try at Hosting my Retro Pop Culture Talk Show

Today I did my very first stint as a radio show host on Blog Talk Radio. The show is a Retro Pop Culture Talk Show called "TRIPPIN' DOWN MEMORY LANE" where you get to add your two cents worth (That would be about six dollars in todays market!)

Today was a round-house discussion of random memories - a fun blast to the past that I cajoled, blackmailed and begged a few friends to help me with. We ended up having a great time talking about our "formative" years and comparing generations. You can listen to the archived show on my profile.

If you get a chance stop by my blog talk radio profile and check out future shows - the next one is July 17th!

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!