20110708

Celebrate National Ice Cream Month with Pop Art!


JULY IS NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH
Celebrate with some fun
on

For my series of Pop Art Food I had to include ice cream. One of my earliest memories involves a Dairy Queen cone, my grandfather's lap and my ponytail.  Combine these together and you get a soft serve covered pony tail painting the chin of a doting grandfather.

Here in my Pop Art Ice Cream Cones I give you ice cream cones in all their permutations - Safety cones, waffle cones, hard ice cream, soft serve with the famous little curly cue tip - all in a rainbow of colors.  There's a flavor here for everyone!  I'm just a big ice cream fan.  (I like ice cream so much I even have a whole section of Ice Cream Martinis over at The Martini Diva!)

Put a little fun in summer and show off your love of ice cream cones with a fun poster, tee or gift covered in my Pop Art Ice Cream Cones.

If you prefer something more along the lines of popsicles, check out my POP ART POPSICLES ART & GIFTS!





                                          



Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook