I love Gospel choirs especially - there is nothing more uplifting and just plain joyous than a gospel choir going to town - even makes me want to go to church, heathen that I can be at times, lol. This is a little more soulful and jazzy - great for sitting back and having a nice, relaxing martini (oh, hey, Jesus drank wine okay?)
So I went for the highest rated and most viewed video under "neo soul gospel" in YouTube because I figured it would be the be the best and I was not disappointed. No, it's not retro but we all need to try some new things every once in a while!
This meme was developed by Marvalus View and Ms. Grapevine. The rules are simple:
1. Anyone can participate; any music genre
2. Old School is defined as music created before 1999
3. No offensive words allowed, please use edited radio version
4. Post a video of your favorite Old School song to take us back down memory lane
5. Add your name to the meme list so that others can check you out
6. Have fun & don't forget to leave comments for other participantsIf you want to join in on the fun, click here.
Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!