20140221

New Art! Be Nice To Me Or I'LL COLOR YOU FUNNY!

http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/gifts?ps=120&cg=196023182969003994&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&sd=desc&st=date_created

HEY! Be Nice to Me or I'll
COLOR YOU FUNNY!

I think this is a perfect design for budding artists of all ages, professional artists, crafts persons and art show participants.  It's whimsical, funny and involves crayons - all of which appeal to artists in any age group.

The whole idea came from an inside joke at the art shows that I did for decades. I did up a hand painted t-shirt for myself to wear at the shows many years ago and every artist who saw it wanted one.  I was no way going to hand paint dozens of the same shirt and never got around to printing some up, but I always loved this design.

Finally, I have brought it back to life and now it's up on not only t-shirts but other apparel, gifts and gear as well.
 
http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/gifts?ps=120&cg=196023182969003994&GroupProducts=False&pg=1&sd=desc&st=date_created
 
And remember....I have crayons!


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...