20110708

Celebrate National Ice Cream Month with Pop Art!


JULY IS NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH
Celebrate with some fun
on

For my series of Pop Art Food I had to include ice cream. One of my earliest memories involves a Dairy Queen cone, my grandfather's lap and my ponytail.  Combine these together and you get a soft serve covered pony tail painting the chin of a doting grandfather.

Here in my Pop Art Ice Cream Cones I give you ice cream cones in all their permutations - Safety cones, waffle cones, hard ice cream, soft serve with the famous little curly cue tip - all in a rainbow of colors.  There's a flavor here for everyone!  I'm just a big ice cream fan.  (I like ice cream so much I even have a whole section of Ice Cream Martinis over at The Martini Diva!)

Put a little fun in summer and show off your love of ice cream cones with a fun poster, tee or gift covered in my Pop Art Ice Cream Cones.

If you prefer something more along the lines of popsicles, check out my POP ART POPSICLES ART & GIFTS!





                                          



Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. We love the personal touch you added to this whistful href="http://www.fazzino.com/"<3d Pop Art It's great how this painting evokes your childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...