20110224

RAINBOW POP ART SHAMROCKS - Who Says Shamrocks Have to be Green?

 
MY POP ART SHAMROCKS
Rainbow Four Leaf Clovers for St. Patrick's Day

Of course I had to do it, did you think I would not pop art a shamrock in rainbow colors?

My Pop Art Shamrocks is a simple, classic pop art of a four leaf clover done in a rainbow which is perfectly fitting for Leprechauns and Irish folk who long for a little more than green on St. Patrick's Day.  Of course, the first shamrock is green, no self respecting Irishman would be caught out without at least one green shamrock, would they?

Just having a little fun with tradition - again!  Hey, I'm allowed, I'm half Irish on my Dad's side!

You can celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these Rainbow Pop Art Shamrocks on Posters, Apparel & Gifts from The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery.  Order now and you'll be ready to put some pop in St. Patty's Day!

 

-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery