20101030

JACKASS, THE MARTINI - Where humor, art & cocktails meet



 Years ago, I got dragged to see the first Jackass, The Movie. I hated it.  Okay, I did laugh but mostly I just sat there wondering how anyone could be that stupid.  Which, of course, was the whole idea.

I came home and immediately created a joke martini called JACKASS, THE MARTINI.  It really is an actual recipe (minus one grungy ingredient) but I doubt it's a good tasting one.  No, I did not taste it - the recipe was written as a joke and I couldn't find the Billy Beer anyway.  It was only after I started wondering if you could still find Billy Beer that I realized you actually could make this martini and drink it - if you are of the jackass persuasion!




I am in the process of revamping all my martini cards to print quality for the new TheMartiniDiva.Com and I had to do a new one for Jackass, The Martini.  I was originally thinking of doing a cartoon of - what else - an actual jackass - the animal kind not the human kind.  When I was searching for a photo to work from all I got was images for the new movie, Jackass 3D which consisted of a skull and crutches for crossbones!
 
I have to admit I thought it was kind of funny and was laughing when I got an inspiration - why not take my Pop Art Skull silhouette and do martini crossbones???   I got a chuckle out of the idea and went for it. I did the image in both black and white versions for both the graphic and the recipe image for use on dark and light t-shirts and posters.

So here you see my latest graphic for The Martini Diva Boutique, JACKASS, THE MARTINI!  The t-shirts, cups and a few other products have both the main image and the recipe for the martini.

WARNING!!!
This is a joke okay? Like the disclaimer says, I take no responsibility for your jackass behavior and it's consequences!
 
GET
JACKASS, THE MARTINI
on posters, t-shirts, cups, cards, aprons & other gear!
 
-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery