20091021

THIRTEEN STUPID CLICHES - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Thirteen Cliches That REALLY Irritate Me
Sorry, but it's been a really hard week and I'm madder than a hatter, grumpier than an injured mama bear and angrier than a hornet's nest.

(Please indulge me a bit this week in this rant. Yesterday I lost another very dear friend to the evil of cancer and I'm feeling a bit like life is cruel and unfair. My friend battled this disease so bravely for the last several years, always keeping her spirits up and even making plans to help others in the same situation.

Kathy was an extremely talented artisan, a great person to have as a friend and I am feeling the loss of her
presence greatly today.)
  1. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. B*ll Sh*t! Imitation is simply another person stealing from you because they are too boring or lazy to think for themselves.
  2. A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned. A penny isn't even worth a penny in this world anymore and usually a penny earned is spent on rent or food before it will ever see a savings account.
  3. When God closes a door he opens a window. Great - does he want me to jump out that window after he slammed the door in my face?
  4. Money doesn't buy happiness. Believe me, not having money will not buy you happiness a lot faster!
  5. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe - but if I die before I find out the reason what difference does it make? And just because there's a reason doesn't mean I have to like it any better!
  6. No one buys the cow if they get the milk for free. Holy Crap, no one buys the cow these days anyway - with the divorce rate it's more like a short term lease. Oh, and I am not fond of being compared to a cow.
  7. This hurts me more than it hurts you. You know, if you're hurting me I don't really care how you feel but if it does then GOOD!
  8. God never gives you more than you can handle. Then why are there so many people babbling in rubber rooms?
  9. Better late than never. Next time the ambulance gets to your house late while you're having a stroke or a heart attack I'll be happy to repeat that to you - unless you died before they get there.
  10. Good things come to those who wait. Honestly, I don't have the patience for this.
  11. Two heads are better than one. What? On a circus geek? And I'll bet they disagree with each other.
  12. This too shall pass. Really? And what good does that do me NOW?
  13. You'll Survive. Guess what, in the end none of us survive!
Whew. I feel so much better now.

Happy Thursday Thirteen


-------------------
Check out The POP ART DIVAS - Original Miniature Paintings by PopArtDiva
Prices for originals starting at $20!

Check out MY LATEST ART PROJECTS at my ART BLOG


-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery: