20091020

MEET THE POP ART DIVAS - Original Pop Art Paintings by Pop Art Diva




I have started painting "real world" again! For the last few years I've concentrated mostly on digital art such as my illustrations, product designs and graphics and I found myself missing the enjoyment of actually moving paint around with a brush.

I wanted to do something that I could paint in my somewhat limited spare time and decided to do a series of miniature original art works called The Pop Art Divas - a style of retro sixties style pop art cartooning that I love to do. I'm doing these as a series of women's faces with a kind of Cirque du Soleil inspiration.

Read more about them and what they are and how I create them at The Original Art of Pop Art Diva.

-----------------------
Check out MY LATEST ART PROJECTS at my ART BLOG


-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery:

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love Electra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joyce. Electra seems to the top Diva - she's my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. I'm taking a class right now about all different experimental art styles and film movements (surrealism, dada, cubism, etc.) and right now we are studying 1960s Pop Art and Collage work. It's so much fun! I love it! Studying it (and seeing your cool works) really makes me wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sarah - Don't you love pop art? These kind of stretch the parameters of the definition but that's what art is all about - pushing boundaries and expression!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...