20090910

13 New Art Designs from The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

I'm heading out to do some fun things today - like see a movie and shop at Trader Joe's and my lazy little play oriented mind couldn't come up with anything for the Thursday Thirteen this week except for all the new art I've been doing for my Zazzle stores and stock photo image sites so, without further ado, here are some of the newest designs on my stores & upload sites.
Each image links to it's page on one of my nine stores where you can get the designs on tees, cups, aprons, note cards, business cards, tote bags, buttons & magnets, ties and even shoes:


X

X

X


X

X


Ok, it's shameless self promotion but more importantly it's a thorougly lazy solution so I can go out and have some actual fun for a change - don't judge me too harshly, lol!

I'll let you know how the movie was. . . .

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery: