20090722

13 Bits of Wit & Wisdom from Cocktail Napkins - Booze Brilliance?

My Thursday Thirteen this week is inspired by my newest online store:
COCKTAIL NAPKIN WIT & WISDOM
Happy Hour Hilarity Gear with a Twist of Funny and a Splash of Wise

This whole store started from one funny little napkin I wrote in a bar - my friend cracked up and told me I should write cocktail napkins for a living. I'm not too sure if that was a compliment or an insult, but I took him at his word and these designs below are 13 of the 20 cocktail napkin designs available so far. The designs are available on posters, t-shirts, aprons, cups & travel mugs, neck ties, cards and other fun gear - and the best part? You can personalize them! Perfect deal for bars, restaurants and professional bartenders and mixologists!

Click any image to see the products available for that design:











You know me - one of my multiple personalities is The Martini Diva - I'm slightly obsessed by Happy Hour, lol!

Cheers and Happy Thursday Thirteen!


Click here to participate in the Thursday Thirteen Meme

13 comments:

  1. Happy Hour rocks! I just came back from a drink with a friend...ahhhh, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People forget Ben Franklin was a party animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super, wonderful, fun 13!!

    I played ...come on over if you can find time to visit with me. I'd love your company. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute list!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/thirteen-richest-americans-and-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! What a great idea for T13 list. Happy Thursday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice - he most certainly was and he loved his beer!

    Desi, thank you - it twas fun too.

    Anni - heading over to your TT later today!

    Harriet and Smitten - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Thanks for the chuckles. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list with some fun stuff from your store. Can;t wait to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie & Adelle - glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol - alice audrey!

    happy tt!

    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?p=4176

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great T13. I will be sober in the morning....is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill - that's actually a riff on the famous quote from Sir Winston Churchill, "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly"

    I just tweaked it towards the female side. . . :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...