THIRTEEN REASONS I LIKE IT WHEN MOM HAS VISITORS:
- I am very social and I like to see people other than Mom sometimes. I love Mom but I need variety.
- Mom's visitors don't know our rules and they let me get away with stuff when Mom's not looking.
- I get more cookies because I do lots of tricks that Mom's guests like, I can growl like a bear, roll over, dance, get shot dead and then raised from the dead, then I pray, I fetch things on command and I shake hands and give five.
- See Mom makes me do all those things and only gives me one cookie - her visitors give me a cookie for each trick.
- I get lots more pets and hugs.
- I get to sniff all sorts of new and interesting things like suitcases, purses, clothes and shoes.
- Mom doesn't pay as much attention to me but that means I can do stuff I normally don't get to do.
- If they bring their doggie I get to play keep away with all my toys! I love this! I show off all my toys and then I don't let their doggie have them. I'm greedy with my toys.
- I get to play chase with the other doggie in the house and outside.
- I get to try other doggie food and water. Why does other doggie's food and water taste better than mine?
- I get to sneak out and snuggle with the guest peoples at night - it's fun to snuggle with new peoples!
- I get to stay up late and share martinis and munchies every night!
- I get to go fun places like parks and beaches and stuff!
Mom will be back next week with her retro nostalgia stuff - after all her guests are gone and she's slept for a day or two (that's what she said). I hope you enjoyed my guest post - I really like posting blogs and maybe I'll get one of my own soon!-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!
Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!