20090413

Clem Kadiddlehopper, Cows and Pooper Scoopers

While I was looking for a fun retro commercial for today's post I ran across this video of Red Skelton as Clem Kadiddlehopper - remember that character? So, because I was rofl at this I thought I'd forgo the commercial post and share this laugh with you. I have to tell you I remember this actual show - my family talked about this program for days afterwards - especially Butthead who loved any joke to do with poop!

Anyway, this was one of the funniest "bloopers" on live television - does Clem have a pooper scooper??


-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I remember Clem! Red Skelton had such a genuinely heart. I still remember his parting words each week, "Goodnight and may God bless". I will never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! I remember Red Skelton. Clem was one of my favorite Red Skelton characters. I never saw this though. Too funny! I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pjazzy - I remember that too! Red Skelton was a big favorite of mine when I was a kid. Do you remember Freddy the Freeloader and Gertrude and Heathcliff?

    Melodieann - this is almost as good as the time Ed Ames threw a hatchet on The Tonight Show at a dummy and hit the crotch area! Classics!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...