|From POP ART DIVA DOT COM|
We've all been having difficult times recently and we are constantly being reminded just "how bad things are" by the media. So, in an effort to counteract all the negativity, perk up our spirits, and maybe give a boost to the positive thinking out there I have decided to post:
13 THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
- I am grateful that I woke up this morning - the alternative sucks
- I am grateful for my new home - it's very pop and retro and me
- I am grateful for my friends - they are my link to sanity and serenity
- I am grateful for being able to walk, talk, smell, see and hear - though some of these are fading with age I'm better off than many others
- I am grateful for the talents and gifts given to me
- I am grateful for having had a loving family - though they are gone now the gift of their love stays in my heart
- I'm grateful for the company of my sweet little Yorkipoo Pixel
- I'm grateful for having had my other wonderful pets, waiting for me on the other side now: My beloved Cockapoo Shadow who I had for 17 years, my sweet little Cockatiel Tinkerbell who gave me such laughter and joy for 15 years, my feisty little Peter Pan (Tinkerbell's mate) who stayed with me for nearly 40 years
- I'm grateful for all the creative and talented people who have given me great books to read, great movies and TV to watch, great music to hear, great art to view, great architecture to admire
- I'm grateful for the smell of jasmine that drifts into my window at night and fills my dreams with sweetness
- I'm grateful for an active and clear mind - though it's a bit normal challenged it's still in good working order
- I'm grateful for laughter
- I'm grateful for you - yes, you because you are the purpose for this blog, my writing, my art and my passion in life. Thank you for this purpose.
So, let's get together and end the fear and get the money flowing again!
TODAY, GO OUT AND SPEND $$$ on SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A NECESSITY!
If everyone out there spends a few extra dollars it could be the beginning of bringing our economy and our spirits up!
GO FORTH AND BUY SOMETHING!
BUT ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.
May we all be blessed with Peace, Prosperity and Purpose.
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!
Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!