20090304

MY FAVORITE FUNNY QUOTES, SOUND BYTES & MOVIE SAYINGS

Today's retro sound bytes are some that have always cracked me up - either from the movies or elsewhere - I needed a good laugh today and maybe you do too:

Joan Crawford in "The Women" (1939)


Kathy Bates (Annie) in "Misery" (1990)


Former President Richard Nixon in response to the Watergate scandal:


Yosemite Sam:


For more of some of my favorite old time music, retro television and movie themes and just some great nostalgic sounds visit my PopArtDiva Radio Station.

LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX?
Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!